- Question 1: When charging the computer, the surface temperature of the product is too high
- Answer: 1. The normal working temperature range of the product is 0~55C°, which will not affect the normal use of the product and will not cause damage to the computer.
- 2. High power consumption during charging is a normal phenomenon.
- Question 2: Double C-port products are suitable for computer models and functions of each C-port:
- Answer: 1. Double C port products are suitable for Apple's 13-inch and 15-inch computers
- 2. Uplink port: support PD charging, support data transmission, support thunderbolt 3 function.
- 3. Downstream port: supports data transmission, does not support charging.
- Question 3: The surface temperature of HUB products is high:
- Answer: HUB products require different main control ICs according to their different functions. Each IC has power consumption and generates heat. Especially for products with more functions, the temperature rise will be obvious when used at the same time. This is normal and the operating temperature range 0~55C°, will not affect the normal use of the product, and will not cause damage to the computer.
- Question 4: After the converter is plugged into the U disk, the computer displays: USB accessories have been disabled, unplug the accessories that consume too much power to re-enable the USB device.
- Answer: Starting with the 2019 MAC book, Apple has made more and more rigorous protection mechanisms for laptop power failure. The pop-up prompts are completely malfunctioning and will not have any impact on the computer and the product. The maximum current output of the new version of MacBook is About 1A, when the load exceeds this value, the computer will start self-protection and prompt: USB power consumption is too large. Method: Unplug the HUB, the computer may restart or disable the icon to shut down. Then plug in the PD power and reconnect
Thunderbolt 3 Port ThunderBolt3 bandwidth reaches up to 40Gb/s, which is 8 times that of USB3.0. ThunderBolt3 can support two 4K, or one 5K display, and can transfer a 4K movie in less than 30 seconds. Thunderbolt 3 also provides a stronger power supply for the device. Max 100W Power Delivery, support to charge both 13” (61W) and 15” (87W) MacBook Pro at full speed.
4K HDMI Output 1 x HDMI in 4K 30HZ Video Output Port mirrors your laptop’s display (supports 4K) on any HDMI-enabled device
High Speed Data Transfer USB 3.0 ports/SD/Micro SD data transfer rate up to 5Gbps allow you to upload and download photos, videos, music and other files quickly
Slim and Compact Extremely compact design makes it easily portable and saves desktop space. Easy to travel with your MacBook wherever you go. EKSA 7 in 1 usb hub is not suitable for use with a computer protective case. If your computer has a protective cover, it is recommended to buy a single c port hub.