Kamarband is an accessory that adds charm to the demeanour of women. If you have to match your ethnic outfit with the right accessory, it is always the right choice, as it will add sensual elegance. As we all love and are passionate about our beauty, wearing it is a beautiful adornment to maintain it. From ages it has ruled the fashion world with its beautiful designs and completely elegant look.
Tips To Style Kamarband The Right Way
• First of all you should figure out what type of kamarband will go well with your outfit colour and pattern.
• If your outfit has golden embroidery or combination then don’t go for silver kamarpatta jewellery.
• If your Saree or Lehenga has heavy embroidery try to go for simple waist Chain.
• If your outfit is simple, then opt for three layered or two layered Traditional Kamarband to add up light to your look.
• Make sure you don’t go for a broad Kamarband unless it is very important ceremony that you attending.
• To keep it simple yet elegant go for pearl or diamond Waist belt Jewellery this will lift your look with ease.
• If you wearing a Lehenga or Sharara make sure you wear the kamarband a bit above your waist.
• If you are styling it with saree it looks below or on waist.
• Traditional saree like the cotton or silk saree can be styled with Chabbi Chhalla to mainatain the traditional look.
• Avoid overdoing it as it can break your look.
Package Dimensions : 18 x 15 x 3 cm; 100 Grams
Date First Available : 19 April 2019
Manufacturer : Vama Fashions
ASIN : B07QXCWDM1
Item model number : BT1254
Country of Origin : India
Department : Women
Manufacturer : Vama Fashions, [email protected]
Item Weight : 100 g
waist Chain belt for women is an amazing ethnic jewellery collection is ideal for wedding and also for all other traditional, casual and regular occasions that will add class and stylish look to your Attire.
Hip Chain is a perfect gift for your daughter, mother, sister, friend, fiancée or bride. Gold-plated/ gold polished. Light weight for your comfort. Trendy & Latest fashion. Antique matte gold finish. Looks like real gold. Designer jewellery
Wearing a simple saree or dress or lehenga? No problem put this kamarpatta jewellery and it’ll give you a fashionable and stylish look. You won’t get such a fancy, antique jewellery below 304
Waist belt jewellery For Women Color: Golden, Can be worn for engagement and wedding parties. can also wear it on regular basis.